Our Mission and Character
The mission of Providence Presbyterian Church is to be a covenant community of Christ's people, fulfilling the promise ...
to participate in worship;
to grow in the knowledge of God and self;
to provide a supportive, loving and caring ministry to and with one another;
to reach out and serve others in word and deed;
- to proclaim God's healing and reconciling love here and in all the world.
Providence Presbyterian Church ...
- has a strong Christian Education program teaching children and adults about Christ, the Bible, the church, and Presbyterian tradition. It provides opportunities for group prayer and Bible study.
- is a warm and caring congregation with concern for all age groups.
- encourages one another to spread the Word of God in action and conduct.
- has a strong fellowship program for people of all ages, helping us to grow and share God's love with one another.
- assists persons in need in the community and throughout the world.
- has uplifting and spiritually nourishing worship supported by a dynamic and inspirational music program.
- provides pastoral care and visitation.
- provides programs that guide and nourish spiritual growth.
- communicates and provides opportunities to share time, talent, and treasure.